This free-skiing pant for women is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell pant made from 3L EPS. The fabric has an sustainability backstory, as it is 60% recycled material.
The pant has a free-skiing cut, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details the Backside Pants by ELEVENATE is a favourite for mechanized off-piste skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer in EPS durable polyamide fabric, 60% recycled
- Waist adjustment system
- Articulated pre-shaped knees
- Large cargo hand pockets
- Zippered transceiver pocket with d-ring to attach transceiver
- Cargo back pockets
- Snap-to-jacket system
- Ventilation side zippers
- Shaped lower leg to work well with bindings
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability
- Relaxed fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 15.000 g/m²
There are no reviews yet.