Perhaps you’re one of those skiers who wears two layers of long underwear. Or maybe you just tend to run on the cold side. Opt for the Daisy Pant, which comes with Finish 2-layer stretchy, waterproof exterior lined with a breathable and thin layer of synthetic down insulation. The miropuff lining adds warmth but not weight or bulk. (Think of it as your invisible superpower on cold storm days.) Inner leg vents keep you from overheating and no-nonsense, straight-leg style fits all shapes.
- Finish 2-layer hardshell fabric
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- Fully seam taped
- 40 gram Spaceloft™ micropuff synthetic down insulation
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Adjustable waist
- Powder cuffs
- 4 pockets
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- Reinforced cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Inner thigh vents
- Average weight: 740 grams
There are no reviews yet.