The Giro Ella Goggles offer more than just sophisticated stylin’ – they’re incredible versatile and ultra-practical, too. With a magnetic-assist Quick Change lens system and premium VIVID lenses, it’s easy to swap out for something more suited to current conditions. All-new EVAK venting and a triple-layer face foam make the Giro Ella Goggles incredibly comfortable, while the elegant frameless design combined with retro cylindrical looks adds some serious swagger to your snow-drobe.
- Expansion View (EXV) Frame – Perfected at Giro’s test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. Giro started with a helmet-compatible goggle, then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Medium Women’s EXV Frame
- Injection Molded Cylindrical Lens – Injection molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur subtly in thermoformed cylindrical lenses. We offer a full range of performance-engineered lens tints and mirror coatings that help to enhance your vision and every lens is protected by a durable hard coating that resists scratches.
- Quick Change Magnetic-Assisted Lens System – This elegant new lens interchange system uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
- VIVID Lens by Zeiss – A patented lens technology – developed by Giro in partnership with Zeiss Optics – that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID reduces eyestrain, improves reaction time, boosts confidence, and delivers precise vision without color over saturation. VIVID effectively manipulates light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Includes Two Vivid Zeiss Lenses – One sun/all conditions lens and one low light lens.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Every Giro goggle lens features an anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EVAK Vent Technology – Uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Face Foam
- Triple-Layer Face Foam with Microfleece Facing – Triple face foam is a three part system that provides a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer connected to the goggle frame.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Helmets – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Women’s Styling and Details
- OTG (Over The Glasses) Friendly
- Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Frame Size – Medium
Lens Type – Cylindrical
Quick Changing Lens System – Yes
Helmet Compatible – Yes
Warranty – Limited Lifetime