Hi-Tec Women’s Altitude Lite I Waterproof Brown Boot 22041 is a boot sized specially for women, and offers you a durable and waterproof construction with a suede and mesh upper for a lightweight construction. This boot is made with the Dri-Tec waterproof membrane to help keep your feet dry while you are outdoors. The boots are made with a gusseted tongue to keep out debris while you are hard on the trail, and an OrthoLite insole to provide you with superior padding. This boot is built atop the multi-directional traction rubber outsole to maximize your footing outdoors.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- i-shield repels water and dirt, and is resistant to stains
- Ghillie lacing system creates a snug, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- OrthoLite® sock liner delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odor and anti-microbial properties
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Lightweight nylon "fork shank provides flexible support as you navigate a variety of terrain
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
There are no reviews yet.