The ecological sustainability of our products is an important quality criterion for us. We care – and this is particularly evident in our almost completely recycled and recyclable Casanna HS thermal hooded jacket, which has not only been sustainably produced, but also convinces with its waterproof and breathable properties. It has all the features that meet the demands of ambitious skiers: waterproof zips, practical pockets and a snow guard, through which the Casanna HS thermal hooded jacket for women can be attached to the matching trousers. While you conquer the ski slopes in our sustainable outfit, we work on our goal to make it fully recyclable in the future.
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut Drytechnology material made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000 mm
- Vapour permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Filled with 40 g/m2 Ajungilak OTI element made from 100% recycled polyester
- Optimally adjustable 3-point adjustment on the hood.
- Material -100% Polyester, Filling – 100% Polyester; Lining – 100% Polyester
- Style: Casanna