The very packable lyngen down850 Jacket is the ultimate insulation garment when out ski touring and our lightest down jacket with a hoodie.
Making sure you stay warm when ascending new peaks, the lyngen down850 Jacket is the ultimate insulation garment when out ski touring. With a great warmth-to-weight ratio, this down jacket is our lightest down with a hood and will keep the backpack’s weight down and can easily be compressed into a packable pocket.
The jacket is made of lightweight, down-proof 10D recycled nylon and has RDS 2.0 850 FP down fill.
Practical features include a hood with one-hand adjustment with room for a helmet, an outer chest pocket, hem tightening, and Powerstretch cuffs.
- Weight 338 gr.
- Articulated elbows
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- Down insulated
- Durable water repellent treated material
- Exterior hangloop
- Hand warming pockets with zipper closure
- Innerplacket to prevent coldspots
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Packable in pocket
- Printed logotypes
- Quilted down construction
- Sleeve-end with internal stretch cuff
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- YKK® front zipper 4mm
- Recycled Fibers
- PFC Free DWR
- Bluesign Certified Fabric
- Responsible Down Standard
- Open Factory List
- Factory Inspected
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro™