Odlo Performance Warm Bottom – Women's:
Seal out the cold and lock in the performance with these sophisticated first layer bottom pants that are engineered using advanced seamless construction. Odlo's advanced fabric weaving tech incorporates body-mapped thermocontrol and stretch zones into the garment without the need for seams, increasing next-to-skin comfort while reducing weight and eliminating seam chafing. Performance Warm fabric provides great insulation for winter temps without compromising on performance – these pants offer excellent wicking and drying performance, making them ideal for high intensity workouts in cold conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bl Bottom Long Performance Warm
- Very Good Wicking And Drying Properties
- As A Member Of Fair Wear Foundation We Are Driven To Constantly Improve Working Conditions In The Garment Industry.
- Certified According To Oeko-Texâ® Standard 100 On The Basis Of A Strict Pollutant Test. The Certified Textiles Are Health-Conscious And Are Guaranteed To Be Friendly To Your Skin.
- 68% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- ODLO's Functional Underwear bears the Oeko-Tex® label “Confidence in Textiles”, which certifies textiles tested for harmful substances in accordance with the Oek-Tex Standard 100. Our product meets the current human-ecological requirements: no carcinogenic ingredients, no formaldehyde, free of allergy-causing dyes, skin-friendly pH value.
- Highly functional sportswear with excellent thermal insulation that keeps the body warm when it’s cold outside. With the fabric’s effective moisture wicking properties, the skin is kept dry and warm. Warm thermal quality is ideal for all winter activities.