Inspired by the diversity of landscapes you can encounter during a single day on Oahu, the Olukai Kaekae Sandals can go from the sand to the mountaintop without batting an eye. With a simple and sophisticated look and a mix of metallic and full-grain leathers, they’re ready for relaxing at the beach and checking out volcanic views.
- Upper – A combination of rich, full grain and metallic leather with a soft microfiber lining and a comfortable nylon toe post.
- Footbed – Anatomical poured PU with high-character full-grain leather footbed cover.
- Outsole – Non-Marking ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole with a design inspired by coral.
- Embossed Logos and Laser Details on Footbed
- Giveback to Hawai‘i – A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
- Water Resistant – Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
Shoe Style – Slip-On
Material – Leather, Polyurethane (PU), Rubber