The new women-specific VAYA hiking shoe has been designed for active women looking to re-energize and reconnect with nature. The soft collar and Sensiflex snuggly adapt to your foot, while the sturdy mesh and Contagrip® outsole give you the right grip on all your hikes.
- Women specific – With a soft collar and Sensiflex technology for extra flexibility, the construction is perfectly adapted to the morphology of your feet.
- Convenient simplicity – With simple lines and a choice of colors, this outdoor shoe offers out-of-the-box style, comfort and convenience.
- Hiking ready – The sturdy mesh and Contagrip® outsole provide extra protection and traction for all your favorite outdoor moments.
- Contagrip® MD – Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- EnergyCell – A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- SensiFlex™ – Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- Synthetic upper – Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Textile lining – A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Soft collar construction – A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Welded upper – Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner – Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces – Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
Inlay sole – Textile
Lining – Textile MCL
Outsole – Rubber
Upper – Textile
Drop – 9 in mm
Heel stack height – 26 mm
Forefoot stack height – 17 mm
Weight – 255 g
Anatomical fit – Standard fit
Height – Low
Lacing system – Regular laces
Waterproofness – None
There are no reviews yet.