The elusive combination of style and technical performance manifests itself very clearly in the Smith Allure MIPS Helmet. Clean but bold, this helmet’s simple shape cuts from the mold and houses a MIPS slip-plane liner and Smith’s AirEvac 2 ventilation system for a supremely safe and well ventilated lid. The Smith Allure MIPS Helmet is tempting, isn’t it?
- Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
- Airflow Climate Control – Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts.
- AirEvac Ventilation – AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- 9 Vents
- Self-Adjusting Lifestyle Fit System – Elastic in rear of liner adjusts to a range of head sizes.
- Additional Features
- MIPS® System Equipped – In a helmet with the MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact.
- Snapfit SL Ear Pads – Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Removable Goggle Lock
- Beanie Compatible
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech™ Audio Systems, Sold Separately
- Safety Standards
- ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
Material – ABS, Polycarbonate
Helmet Style – Half Shell
Helmet Venting – Fixed Venting
Audio – Not Included
Removable Ear Pads – No
Adjustable Fit – Yes
MIPS – Yes
Weight (g) – 350
Warranty – Limited Lifetime