We might not be thinking about how our helmet looks, feels, or protects our head when we’re skiing pow, but we can rest assured knowing that the Vantage does all three extremely well. Smith equipped this helmet with a Multi-directional Impact Protection System and Hybrid SL shell to help provide lightweight, mapped protection based on anticipated impact when we’re playing in the mountains.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10–15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Lightweight Hybrid SL shell construction offers full coverage protection in a low-profile helmet with reduced volume and weight
- Adjustable climate control with 21 vents dials in the right amount of airflow while the adjustable Boa FS360 fit system ensures a comfortable hold
- Attaches easily to your backcountry ski pack and has a retainer clip to help keep track of your goggles
- Helmet offers goggles integration for maximum airflow and audio compatibility for keeping up with your crew
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
- Nanosilver performance lining; removable ear pads; removable ultralight goggles lock
- Best Use: Snowsports
- Helmet Style: Snow
- Helmet Construction: Hybrid
- Shell Material: Koroyd
- Head Circumference:
- S: 20.1-21.7 inches
- M: 21.7-23.2 inches
- L: 23.3-24.8 inches
- Vents: 21
- Visor/Brim: No
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.5 oz.
There are no reviews yet.