From backcountry to sidecountry to resort, our signature Environ Pant is designed to handle the most demanding winter pursuits. Constructed with PeakProof™ Dermizax® 3L waterproof/breathable outer, the Environ is a fully seam sealed, durable all-mountain pant. Abrasion-resistant Cordura® kickpatches offer enhanced durability and internal boot gaiters keep snow out. MaxVent™ outseam venting provides climate control, while articulated knees and action gusset allow for full range of motion.
- Durable PeakProof™ Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable fabric offers premium performance in winter elements
- High abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatch at leg opening
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at hand pockets, thigh pockets, outseam vents and leg opening
- YKK® reverse coil zippered fly
- Customize fit with waistband adjustment tabs and belt loops
- MaxVent™ outseam venting for climate control
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® ‘Let the Outside In’ gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Custom Stio® metal snaps at center front closure
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Custom Stio® cuff tab at bottom pant opening
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 23 oz.
Regular Fit – Our medium cut. Roomier than Trim but designed with feminine athletic performance and comfort in mind.
Garment Measurements (size medium) – Inseam, 31 1/2"
There are no reviews yet.