A new ladies favorite, the CASTLE JACKET integrates contemporary styling with the technical, feature-rich qualities characteristic of Strafe. With a slightly longer cut, a full-length center front placket and magnet closure, lightweight and low-profile PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, and breathable Recon stretch fabric, this jacket transcends its class. For all-mountain function and all-weather protection, the Castle is an easy choice.
- Advanced, low-profile insulation throughout for comfort in all conditions, especially cold days. Breathable 4-way stretch face fabric for generous mobility and temperature regulation.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection.
- Longer, tailored cut for modern look and extra coverage. Backpack-friendly seamless shoulders.
- Thoughtful fleece accents like the soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft and bluesign® approved, Polartec® Power Dry® thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in; chamois fleece lined chest and covered, magnet closure hand pockets with hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Adjustable (& removable) bluesign® approved, DWR (durable water repellent) coated 4-way stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Integrated and insulated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Full length interior and exterior windguard with center front placket and magnet closure keeps breeze out.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered mesh-lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) zippers.