The PIKA PANT is a fresh take on a staple outerwear piece, the insulated pant. Durable rip-stop fabric and shiny Metaluxe® zippers add spice while light, eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation regulates temperature for ever-changing mountain conditions. These pants blend serious weather protection with feminine styling to keep you warm, and looking good, all day long.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection with rip-stop durability. Breathable Recon stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Breathable double rip-stop lining feels great next to skin. Exposed hamstring vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Comfortable waist with belt loops and external Velcro® waist adjustments. Storage provided by zippered hand pockets and thigh pocket.
- Pant cuff has adjustable, over boot or binding fit with zippered hem gussets. Damage protection from durable CORDURA® hem and internal scuff guards. Stretch gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK Metaluxe® and Regular (Coil) zippers and snaps.
Fit – Tailored
Pant Inseam – 32" Size Small
Materials – Recon 2L mechanical stretch, Ripstop – 100% Polyester mechanical stretch, hydrophilic membrane, DWR treatment
Insulation – 40g PrimaLoft® Black Eco | 100% polyester, 100% PCR (post-consumer recycled) content, bluesign® approved
Lining – Double rip-stop | 100% nylon
Weight – 620 g (21.8 oz)
Country of Origin – Vietnam
Warranty – Strafe 2 Year Warranty