If jeans can stretch these days, then why not ski jackets? The Volcom 3D Stretch GORE-TEX Jacket features a waterproof-breathable stretch laminate and a stretch liner for a product that’s made to move with you. Because plowing through snow isn’t a pastime, it’s a sport. Comfy features like super suede chin guard and insulated Lycra hand gaiters are there to add a little frill to your action, while Primaloft® insulation makes layering for cooler days a bit simpler. Snow sports aren’t just for the legs anymore, intense rippers like yourself need the Volcom 3D Stretch GORE-TEX Jacket.
- Face Fabric – GORE-TEX Stretch 2-Layer Laminate + PFCec-free® Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish – Solid Colorways
- GORE-TEX Stretch 2-Layer Laminate – Print Colorways
- Membrane – GORE-TEX Waterproof Breathable Membrane – Garments engineered with GORE-TEX product technology are durably waterproof, windproof, and combined with optimized breathability. Gore invests heavily in field testing to understand end user needs, which allows them to provide the GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry™ Promise.
- Insulation – Primaloft® Gold Insulation | 60g – The benchmark in performance of all synthetic insulations.
- Lining Material – Stretch Lining
- Long EQS Fit – A slim, contoured fit that accentuates the female form with an extra 2" in body length.
- Goggle Pocket – A breathable mesh pocket inside your jacket to stash your goggles.
- Noise Pocket – Keep your phone or music device in place but still easy to reach while you shred.
- Vents – Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Additional Features
- Zip Tech® Jacket-to-Pant Interface – Whether waist deep in the backcountry or trying to one-up yourself in the park, nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. Volcom has officially patented Zip Tech®, their originally designed and heavily imitated jacket-to-pant interface that allows you to zip the powder skirt of virtually any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement. Falling has never been more enjoyable.
- YKK® Aquaguard® Water Repellent Zipper – YKK®’s innovative water repellent zipper provides an almost water-proof seal by coating its zipper element mechanism with polyurethane laminated tape.
- Whistle Zipper Pull – A zipper on your jacket that also acts as a whistle to signal your crew when you need assistance if you or your friend gets split from the pack.
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System – An adjustable strap to hold your cuff in place right where you want it. Can be adjusted around your thumb or around your wrist for the perfect fit.
- Specialty Ticket Ring – Inspired by the look of the buckle button closure on Volcom Brand Jeans, securely attach your lift ticket wicket to your jacket.
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment – A toggle cinch located in the rear of the hood allows you to custom adjust your hood’s shape, pulling the edges out of your peripheral vision.
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood – A stealth adjustment toggle helps you dial in the right hood fit.
- Super Suede Chin Guard – A soft suede-like material on the inside of the jacket collar to prevent chafing to your face and chin.
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch – No excess cinch cord hanging from your jacket. The end of the adjustable waist cord is now hidden in the base of the jacket pockets.
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Insulated Lycra Hand Gaiters
Fit – Regular
Length – Hip-length
Material – Elastane, GORE-TEX
Construction Type – 2 Layer
Waterproof Rating (mm) – 28000
Breathability (g) – 20000
Insulation – PrimaLoft®
Fill Weight (g) – 60
Seam Sealing – Fully Taped
Powder Skirt – Yes
Hood Type – Fixed Hood
Petite Jacket – No
Extendable Kids‘ Outerwear – No
Warranty – 2 Years