The Volcom Fawn Insulated Jacket has devastating good looks with a comfort level to match. Packed into its sleek silhouette is a surprising amount of low loft insulation, keeping you warm in the deepest of winter. You’re in good hands with Volcom’s V-Science tech to keep you dry, and with ample storage there’s enough room for extra gear. The look is comfy but feminine, from the long hem to the sculpted waist to the removable faux fur hood accent. From your early morning coffee to the last pow slashes of the day, this one’s a keeper.
- Face Fabric – V-Science 2-Layer Shell, 100% Polyester
- Membrane – V-Science Waterproof Breathable Membrane – 10,000mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability
- Insulation – Low Loft Polyfill Insulation | 80g Body / 60g Sleeves
- Lining Material – Taffeta Lining
- Fit – Long EQS Fit – A slim, contoured fit that accentuates the female form with an extra 2" in body length.
- Pockets – Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Vents – Mesh Lined Zippered Vents – Openings strategically placed in outerwear backed by a breathable mesh material that can be zipped open or closed for rapid internal temperature control.
- Additional Features – Zip Tech® Jacket-to-Pant Interface – Whether waist deep in the backcountry or trying to one-up yourself in the park, nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. Volcom has officially patented Zip Tech®, their originally designed and heavily imitated jacket-to-pant interface that allows you to zip the powder skirt of virtually any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement. Falling has never been more enjoyable.
- Fit – SlimMore
- Length – Thigh-length
- Material – Polyester
- Construction Type -:2 Layer
- Waterproof Rating (mm) – 10000
- Breathability (g) – 10000
- Insulation – Synthetic
- Fill Weight (g) – 80
- Seam Sealing – Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt – Yes
- Hood Type – Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket – No
- Warranty – 2 Years